About the Website
Welcome to Psithur Australia Pty Ltd's website (the 'Website'). The Website relates to the provision of Information Technology Services and the provision of Information Technology Products (the 'Products and Services').
The Website is operated by Psithur Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 77 647 375 693) T/A 'Psithur'. Access to and use of the Website is provided by Psithur Australia Pty Ltd. Please read these terms and conditions (the 'Terms') carefully. By using, browsing and/or reading the Website, this signifies that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, you must cease usage of the Website immediately.
Psithur Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to review and change any of the Terms by updating this page at its sole discretion. When Psithur Australia Pty Ltd updates the Terms, it will use reasonable endeavours to provide you with notice of updates to the Terms. Any changes to the Terms take immediate effect from the date of their publication. Before you continue, we recommend you keep a copy of the Terms for your records.
Acceptance of the Terms
You accept the Terms by remaining on the Website.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
The Website, the Products and Services and all of the related products of Psithur Australia Pty Ltd and its related entities are subject to copyright. The material on the Website is protected by copyright under the laws of Australia and through international treaties. Unless otherwise indicated, all rights (including copyright) in the Products and Services and compilation of the Website (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, video images, audio clips, Website, code, scripts, design elements and interactive features) or the Products and Services are owned or controlled for these purposes, and are reserved by Psithur Australia Pty Ltd, its related entities or agents or its contributors.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names are licensed by Psithur Australia Pty Ltd.
Psithur Australia Pty Ltd does not grant you any other rights whatsoever in relation to the Website or the Products and Services. All other rights are expressly reserved by Psithur Australia Pty Ltd and its associated entities.
Psithur Australia Pty Ltd and its associated entities retain all rights, title and interest in and to the Website and all related Products and Services. Nothing you do on or in relation to the Website will transfer any:
- business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark, industrial design, patent, registered design or copyright, or
- a right to use or exploit a business name, trading name, domain name, trade mark or industrial design, or
- a thing, system or process that is the subject of a patent, registered design or copyright (or an adaptation or modification of such a thing, system or process),
You may not, without the prior written permission of Psithur Australia Pty Ltd and the permission of any other relevant rights owners: broadcast, republish, up-load to a third party, transmit, post, distribute, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the Products or Services or third party Services for any purpose, unless otherwise provided by these Terms. This prohibition does not extend to materials on the Website, which are freely available for re-use or are in the public domain.
Nothing in the Terms limits or excludes any guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions implied or imposed by law (or any liability under them) which by law may not be limited or excluded.
Subject to this clause, and to the extent permitted by law:
- all terms, guarantees, warranties, representations or conditions which are not expressly stated in the Terms are excluded; and
- Psithur Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage loss of profit or opportunity, or damage to goodwill arising out of or in connection with the Products or Services or these Terms (including as a result of not being able to use the Products or Services or the late supply of the Products or Services), whether at common law, under contract, tort (including negligence), in equity, pursuant to statute or otherwise.
Use of the Website is at your own risk. Everything on the Website is provided to you "as is" and "as available" without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors and licensors of Psithur Australia Pty Ltd make any express or implied representation or warranty about the Products or Services or any products or Services (including the products or Services of Psithur Australia Pty Ltd) referred to on the Website, includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website; and
- in respect to links which are provided for your convenience.
Venue and Jurisdiction
The Website offered by Psithur Australia Pty Ltd is intended to be viewed by residents of Australia. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Website, you agree that the exclusive venue for resolving any dispute shall be in the courts of Australia Capital Territory, Australia.
The Terms are governed by the laws of Australia Capital Territory, Australia. Any dispute, controversy, proceeding or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to the Terms and the rights created hereby shall be governed, interpreted and construed by, under and pursuant to the laws of Australia Capital Territory, Australia, without reference to conflict of law principles, notwithstanding mandatory rules. The validity of this governing law clause is not contested. The Terms shall be binding to the benefit of the parties hereto and their successors and assigns.
If any part of these Terms is found to be void or unenforceable by a Court of competent jurisdiction, that part shall be severed and the rest of the Terms shall remain in force.